Why book with King Rentals?
- We will look after you right from the start – your initial enquiry, making sure we help you choose the right property for your stay, all the way through until you leave at the end of your holiday.
- We are a face and not just an email address, so if you have any problems, questions or queries you can contact us, or come into the office and a friendly person will always be there to help.
- Welcome Information book and villa manual provided at the villa with appliances translated into English.
- Pre-arrival property inspection to check your chosen holiday home is perfect for your arrival.
- English and Turkish speaking staff with local knowledge.
- Ensuring that your stay is registered with the local Jardarnma. All of our properties comply with current regulations, giving you complete peace of mind.
- Welcome Meeting, (normally the day after you arrive) at which point we can help you get the most out of your time in Dalyan with our local knowledge and tips, provide information about the property and answer any questions you may have.
- Arranging airport transfers or car hire with a reputable and reliable company who have full insurance and the correct licenses.
- Thorough clean before and after your stay, plus a mid-stay clean if your property offers this. If required we can book additional cleans during your stay (please email for rates).
- 24 hour emergency contact.
- We can offer personalised shopping, take-away service, and private BBQ / chef service to cook at your villa, especially helpful for late night arrivals or families with small children.
- We can also offer you welcome packs, hire of travel cot / high chair / baby equipment, wheelchair or mobility scooter.
- Special occasions can be arranged and catered for including birthdays, anniversaries and weddings.
Dalaman Airport is approximately a 25 minute drive from Dalyan.
Please be aware that when entering Turkey, you need to purchase a Tourist Visa.
This can be purchased online at the official website www.evisa.gov.tr/en.
We look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you to Dalyan.