Garden & Pool Maintenance
*New for 2018*
We now have our own in-house garden and pool maintenance team to offer the complete package to our owners. This is such a major part of owning a property here and we understand the difficulties that may come with working with contractors that speak little or no English or don’t do what they say they will do when you are not here.
- Contracts run over the full 12 months – this allows enough time during the winter months to prune as necessary and treat the gardens before the season starts.
- During the summer the swimming pool will be checked a minimum of 6 days a week.
- The gardens will be checked / treated a minimum of 3 days a week but extra as required
- Watering of flowers and grass (we do not plan to flood the gardens as some owners have previously experienced), will be done every-other-day but extra as required.
- To include all pool chemicals and garden fertiliser / insect treatments.
- During the winter months the gardens will be checked once a week and treated as required.
- At the start and end of the season we will do a full report on the garden to flag up any issues with photos emailed to you.
- Management check once a week, again flagging up to you any issues as they arise.
- Any equipment that is for your pool such as a hoover, net etc we can purchase for you.
- Any extra soil or new plants is an additional cost but we can quote as and when we need this.
- If you fancy an “overhaul” or new look to your garden, we can arrange a personalized landscaping service
We want to provide the best possible service to you to ensure that when any guests or yourselves arrive that everything looks beautiful and as per the photos! We will coordinate work schedules around guest stays to make sure as much as possible that they are not inconvenienced when in the garden and using the pool, whilst still making sure everything is tiptop.